Subject: Re: [Leica] First contact
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 07:03:59 -0800

Erwin,
First class, not only are you brilliant on your technical side, there is a
nice side of humour you've kept hidden lo these many years! :-)

Thanks for "de-cloaking" and presenting  your funny side, as many must have
thought you didn't posses a funny bone in your body~! Certainly any behind
those technical posts. :-)

I bet there are many LUGGERS this morning asking the question, "hey is this
really our Erwin Puts?" ;-)   Thanks Captain Nemo and wherever you are in
space have a good day travelling the Leica cosmos! ! ;-)   !
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant