Subject: RE: [Leica] Texas Leica-on sale
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:40:17 -0500

>Simon,

>where did you used to run your store?

>Tim A

Hi Tim,

It  was in Woodbridge, Suffolk. I planned the business in 1985, opened
it in 1986 and ran it until 1988. As far as I know it could still be
trading. The last time I saw it was in 1995, but it had changed out of
all recognition and wasn't what I would call a real independent camera
store anymore. Seeing my "baby" alive, but degraded, was bittersweet to
say the least.

I also semi ran a store in Ipswich for a few months in 1983, when I was
16. But the owner closed that one a few months later when he retired.

Simon Stevens