Subject: [Leica] RE: Konica TC
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 23:21:25 +0100

>TC
>camera  I think was the one with winder incorporated and were more inclined
>to failures.

no,  that was the FS-1.

The TC Autoreflex is a bit older (more mechanical).

Pascal

Thanks, you are quite right:  the TC come after the T3 and was smaller and
with more plastic as the T3 is made all metal. An the problems of winding
grips were on the FS-1 which had a standard les smoller in size. Anyway my
Konica still works perfectly and perhaps I'll buy in abay some of these
Hexar  21mm or 85mm f:1,8 at very good price!

Kind regards

Félix