Subject: [Leica] RE: OT: 20 yr old Konica
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:39:39 +0100

A friend of mine is looking for the value of a Konica auto reflex TC
camera - in box, never used - with a 28mm 2.8, 50mm 1.7 and a 135mm 2.8.....
estimated to be 20+/- years new.

Anyone have any idea of its value?

thanks,
sandy

Hellow Sandy,

Have a look at the McKewons book of used cameras. Mine is not at hand today
but tomerrow coming back home I'll send another mail with actual prices. I
own a Konica T3 which is even older than this that you mention, always
working fine, with 28 mm, 50mm and 135mm plus a 80-200 mm zoom. Very good
cameras first automatic exposure SLR aperture priority if I remeber well.
Sharp lenses they are in fact the grandfather of today Konica lenses. TC
camera  I think was the one with winder incorporated and were more inclined
to failures.

Kind regards

Félix

Replies: Reply from "Sandy Carter" <sc-photo@home.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: OT: 20 yr old Konica)