Subject: [Leica] Summicron information needed
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:11:58 -0500

Hello:

I'm new to this list today and to Leicas in general.

Can anyone give me a value for a Summicron - R 2/50?

It's in excellent condition and was mounted on a Leicaflex Standard
which I bought at an auction, (not ebay).

The camera's meter is inoperative and the battery compartment is missing
some very small parts.  In addition, the camera is cosmetically about a
7 or less out of 10.

Is it worth buying another Leicaflex body for this lens?  Was this lens
made only for the Leicaflex standard or will it work properly with other
bodies?

Thanks in advance...

Jim Hemenway

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Summicron information needed)