Subject: Re: [Leica] John is being bad again but it is too funny not to share!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 01:28:08 -0800

><Snip>
> John Collier wrote:
>
> Every week I post the guidelines for the Leica-users, passing on the flame
> so to speak. I know we are not supposed to mention "that" place; but there
> comes a time when you have got to break the rules:
>
> Leitz Picture Funnel
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1214173450
>
> I have been laughing so hard, I have had to change my underwear several
> times and soon will start working my way through my wife's!
>
> John Collier

> "I understand that if you do not have this item, you can miss part of a picture and that would be too bad."

I think what happens is parts of the picture splashes out of the lens and gets
all over your knuckles as you shoot.
The picture funnel makes sure this does not happen.
ALL of the picture will get into your lens with the proper picture funnel!!!
Don't make a mess!! Get a picture funnel!!!

mark rabiner

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] John is being bad again but it is too funny not to share!)