Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex or Leica M ?
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:26:23 -0600

Logan,

>But you are the only one to decide if you want a rangefinder or a reflex.
>Anyway, you can always try and change afterwards.

Yes, you can also go bankrupt doing this, I know!!!  Also get snide remarks
 from your good friends on this list <gr>!!

I was never able to keep and use both systems.  What I don't use I have a
tendency to sell.  I finally came back (again) to the M system although I
loved the R8 and the R lenses - I even think I got some better pictures
with the R!!  It is a more versitile system - however, it is just too heavy
for me to carry around.  I tried it twice and went back to the M.  If I had
more sense I would have more money for M stuff!

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX