Subject: [Leica] Process and scanning to CD for wedding question
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:27:46 -0500

   I'm doing a wedding in a few weeks and the client has asked for scans
on
a format suitable for e-mailing. She's asked about photo CD, although I
imagine jpeg's on regular CD roms would probably also work.

The problem is neither of my usual labs can do this and I was wondering
if any of the wedding photographers on the list could recommend one. I
live in Washington, DC but I could ship the film to anywhere in the US.

What I also need is a lab who will do a good job on the wedding photos
with a solid channel for Portra and a printer who understands skin
tones. I need the 120 film proofed with one set of 5x5" prints but the
35mm printed as machine finals with two sets of 6x4". And of course, I'm

looking for a reasonable rate. :)

Can anyone help with a recommendation? Thanks!

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Process and scanning to CD for wedding question)