Subject: Re: [Leica] 15mm Heliar viewfinder
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:03:31 +0100

On 13 Feb 2001, at 1:35, Jeff S wrote:

> A very nice piece of hardware: All else seems dim by comparison! I
> think it shows around 90% of the actual lens coverage and does have
> noticeable barrel distortion, but I'm still able to level the camera
> pretty accurately.

The barrel distortion affecting alignment is my biggest complaint
about this viewfinder - can't use the edges, but must try to find a
horizontal or vertical towards center.

Christer, I'm curious about your dislike if the lens. Next time I'm in
Hamburg, maybe we can swap. I've some pictures from there you
might be interested in seeing anyway, taken with the 15.

Tim S.

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] 15mm Heliar viewfinder)