Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: rangefinder alignment
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:59:24 -0700

Remember that infinity is a long way away. Test it on an object at least 2
miles (3.5 km) distant. Try several lenses and make sure it is the body. The
actual adjustment is very simple. Just turn the machine screw that holds the
roller onto the rangefinder arm. It is an eccentric screw so turning it
adjusts the position of the roller on the arm. DO NOT APPLY PRESSURE TO THE
ARM!!! Just turn the screw with no load on the arm itself. Try one direction
in small increments and if that is the wrong way, try the other.

John Collier