Subject: [Leica] IROOA on a IIIF (aka Picture Funnel)
From: Stephen Alred <salred@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:12:57 -0500

The Picture Funnel piqued my interest.  I have a "barn door" shade (SOOFM)
that's in good shape, functional, and everything, but it never seems to get
put on the lens (50mm TM collapsible Summicron) because, well, it's a barn
door.  Before I plunge for a Picture Funnel, though, I'm curious if the
Funnel blocks the viewfinder on a IIIf in any significant way.  (Moreso
than the vented shade on my 35mm M-Summicron, say).  Any Funnel owners have
an opinion?

Thanks,

Steve Alred
Croom, Marylan