Subject: [Leica] Leica 35mm viewfinder
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:00:14 -0500

I was surprised to see on the B&H Photo Video website that Leica makes an
accessory 35mm viewfinder, catalogue number 12021.  It's a special order
item, priced at a <DRIPPING IRONY ON> reasonable and humane <DRIPPING IRONY
OFF> $379.00 as per Leica's normal business practice.  I'm surprised they
can keep manufacturing up with demand.

They have no image of it, unfortunately.  Does anyone know if this is the
same plastic shell as the 21/24/28 VFs, or is this something reminiscent of
the old SBLOO?

M.

- --
Martin Howard                    |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU      | The New Economy: Creating difficulties
email: howard.390@osu.edu        | to sell solutions.

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> ([Leica] New Leica 35mm viewfinder)