Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 35mm viewfinder
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:11:20 +0800

Martin,

It is identical cosmetically to the plastic 21/24/28mm finder.  It was
introduced with the Summicron 35/2.0 ASPH LTM lens late in 1999.  This 35mm
finder has been discontinued, although many dealers still have stock.

It appears that it has been priced higher than the 21/24/28mm finders,
although the factory had exported it at the same price as the other three
finders.

Regards,

Joseph