Subject: Re: [Leica] [LEICA] 'Upgrading' from R7 to R6.2 or R8
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:26:33 +0100

Ray,

I moved from an R7 to an R8 and I think that the R8 is the best, most
ergonomically correct SLR I have ever held in my hands. But some people
complain that it is too big--I do not find it so (and I have average-sized
hands). What this means is that you need to try it for yourself. The dealer
is one with whom you have a relationship, so he ought to let you shoot a
roll of film before you buy. You really need to do that, the R8 seems to be
a camera loved by some and hated by others, with little middle ground.

Nathan