Subject: [Leica] re: shutterbabe
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:39:06 -0500 (EST)

>>Unless it's a 105mm macro, in which case, six inches is probably
>>perfect. ;) But I got the impression she was looking for larger things.
>
>Doesn't the Masters & Johnson survey have something to say on this
>subject? Six inches might be the right number after all.

no wonder she quit -- having to deal with remarks like this all the time.

which leads me to a question -- i'd like to hear your thoughts -- how
would/will the world change when photojournalism is no longer a good ol'
boys network? specifically, what changes would women make to the way that
news reporting is done. mary ellen mark, for example, says that she
believes that it's, on the average, easier for a female photographer to
gain the trust of certian subjects and this sometimes results in access
that a male photographer would find more difficult to achieve. certianly,
the opposite is most likely true in some instances.

kc