Subject: [Leica] re: Shutterbabe
From: "Michael Darnton" <mdarnton@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:31:34

I'm reading the book right now--I'd guess that she doesn't have too much use
for the 105 because it doesn't work too well when you're six inches from the
subject, as she consistently seems to be. Great book; mediocre pictures,
though. She was a pretty incredible thrill-seeker, and that keeps it
interesting.

- --Michael Darnton