Subject: Re: [Leica] ELCAN
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 05:37:53 -0500

Jem Kime jotted down the following:

> "Whether your needs are one or a thousand, we can design and build a lens to
> meet your needs."
>
> Does that sound like the Leica we want to hear?!

Yup.  But they don't mention price, do they?

"Whether your needs are one or a thousand, we can design and build a lens
that will exceed your budget."

Now that sounds like the Leica we know ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Super Cali goes ballistic, Celtics are
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | atrocious.
email: howard.390@osu.edu     |       -- British sports headline.

Replies: Reply from "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com> (Re: [Leica] ELCAN)