Subject: [Leica] Polaroid PolaGraph
From: Georg Bauer <gb@f-2.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:06:08 GMT

Hi!

I just shot a roll of the above. It's a 35mm instant-slide film. I used
my M6 and noticed a funny thing: the film wasn't transported right. I
never had this problem with other material. It does look like the
Polagraph is quite a bit thinner than normal film, so I thought that
this might be the problem. Anyone had the same problem or any ideas to
share on this?

The symptoms where that sometimes the film "slided" - it wasn't pulled a
full frame, but some milimeters less than that, as if one of the
sprockets didn't catch. So some slides where double exposed in the last
milimeters.

bye, Georg

- --
http://hugo.f-2.org/