Subject: RE: [Leica] 0-Series photos on the web?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 08:24:52 -0800

I got to handle one at a Lieca Day..... I really donlt see the point in
trying to shoot with it.....   For street work or on a tripod, even a 4x5
Monorail is easier to use.....

As  collectible, it is right up there, but they are all being squirreled
away. so there will be a lot of new ones available in the years to come....

BTW, in the distant past I got to handle a UR replica, one of the factory
training jobs..... it equally un-satisfied me....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net