Subject: Re: [Leica] OT MF RF
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 07:34:16 -0800 (PST)

Julian,

You are right, there is also a 6x9 Fuji with a normal
lens. As for scanning, my (temporary) solution is to
use an Epson Perfection with transparency adapter. The
new Polaroid MF scanner will take 6x9, and I am
assuming that the new Nikon ditto will too. Assuming
that this year's bonus is decent etc. etc., I will
upgrade my current LS-2000 to one of those two.

Nathan

Thanks Nathan. There is also a GW690 I think. I've