Subject: Re: [Leica] OT MF RF
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:37:08 -0600

>I'm investigating adding MF to my Leicas adn thinking of the Mamiya 7 or
>Fuji GW series. I find the Mamiya's bokeh a little too unlike my Leicas for
>me. Has anyone got experience with the Fiji?
>
>Julian

I think the Mamiyas 7 lenses are better (but not much - not enough to
matter) The 7 is quieter and has a meter (not ttl, but a meter). I think
the Mamiya lenses are most like the modern Leica ASPH.

You can buy a Fuji camera for less than the cost of even a used Mamiya
body.

If you would be happy with a fixed lens the Fuji is quite  deal.

Henry Ambrose