Subject: [Leica] Fuji Bokeh
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:10:29 -0800

I'm investigating adding MF to my Leicas adn thinking of the Mamiya 7 or
Fuji GW series. I find the Mamiya's bokeh a little too unlike my Leicas for
me. Has anyone got experience with the Fiji?

Julian

Julian, I have had the GS645 and the GW690 with 65mm lens. I occasionally
used each for "street photography" and observed very smooth bokeh qualities.
I can scan an 11X14 print but be ready for a very big file!

Bill Lawlor