Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: OT MF RF
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:32:50 -0000

Cheap and portable ways into 6x9 were what I sought too.
I found a Voigtlander Bessa, then a Bessa II, both with cracking (good, not
ruined!) lenses and both for less than 25 UKP each. YMMV ;-)
Then for the w/a bit I discovered a British camera called the Envoy Wide
Angle, very compact, with a 64mm F6.8 (!!!) Taylor Hobson lens and a wire
frame finder. Generally available under 100 UKP, sometimes much less.
Excellent quality - for the price.
Jem