Subject: Re: [Leica] Sandy's Photos
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:03:50 -0500

Sandy, I posted your URL to the message board with the Robert Farber
Workshops (about 4000 members and open to the trade). I'm very impressed
with your work- excellent images. Your web site is very good and they evolve
over time (we've redone ours 5 times and working toward #6), keep shooting
and we will keep looking.
Cheers Wilber