Subject: [Leica] Sandy's Photos
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:28:37 -0600

Bavo Sandy... wonderful shots... the hand on the rope has to be my
favorite, but this is a hard decision... I also like this BlueDoor
<http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/BlueDoorPage.htm>...  it is
simply stunning.  What film did you use on BlueDoor.  Whenever I see
great photos like this I want to go leave the office and shoot...  You
made me restless... THANKS!  /matt
So finally the official launch of Sandy's web site is here for your
perusal
and comment.  Guys and gals this is talent with an M6

http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/

Please have a look and comment. By the way she's holding her breathe so
don't take too long! ;-)  Thanks.

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Sandy's Photos)
Reply from "William Ferris" <billferris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Sandy's Photos)