Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Average Age of LUGgers and LHSA members
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:21:04 -0800

Jeff S wrote:

> I bought my first M outfit while in my 20s, and for a brief while I was an
> LHSA member, but if you think of the membership as a magazine subscription,
> it's expensive. These days my #1 photo mag is View Camera.
>
> I was going to rejoin when the LHSA met in Denver, but that weekend I had
> the choice of that or time at Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park and the park won
> ;-) If I recall, the aspens were in color at the time.
>
> And then there's the LHSA M6 camera; does that still include a membership?
> I want one, but will wait until the prices drop some.
>
> Jeff Segawa

It's the people that count Jeff, not the door prizes!
We did much time at Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park with the whole group and it was
just great!
Actually it was stupedous beyond my wildest dreams.
I'd be nice to do it alone in a rented car but with the LHSA people is was also
excellent and i got some shots.
I loved watching everyone with their varied Leicas and ways of using them get
some shots.
This was my first time with these guys and i've gone to the yearly meetings ever since.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA
updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)