Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Archive Paranoia
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:17:27 +0100

Douglas,

You can ask Brian nicely, but why? I personally find all the NO ARCHIVEs
amusing. When you post something on a public mailing list, you have to assume
that it is out in the big wide world and in particular in a bunch of LUGgers'
computers. Do not post something that you want to keep private, period.

Nathan

Douglas Cooper wrote:

> Okay, now that I know how to keep future posts out of the Eternal Archive,
> I'm wondering if there's a way to delete the ones that are already there.
>
> NO ARCHIVE
>

> Douglas Cooper
> http://www.dysmedia.com

- --