Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: <OT> Darkroom testimonial <long>
From: Shan <shan@montana.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:29:56 -0700

Yikes!!

Well, to more or less set my part of the record straight (as the dust
settles) - When I said "Let us know about the reliability thing" I should
probably should have tried something like "Jim, please let us know how the
unit performs, after you have used it for a while".

I posted this _before_ the other comments about sticky wickets etc. I
certainly didn't intend to cast aspersions on anyones product or
choice...just tryin' to learn somethin' here :-))

shan