Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: XTOL (Yeah!)
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:27:31 -0800

You have to use the 5 liter pack. The 1 liter packs were fraught with
problems. Supposedly fixed, but who knows how many old 1 liter packs are
floating around???

Go with five and stay alive... (Kodak motto)

JB

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] RE: Re: XTOL (Yeah!))