Subject: [Leica] Jem's Gems
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:45:42 +0800

> Adrian,
> Then I shan't tell you where I found my s/h 135/2.8 (M) for GBP130 either!
> Oh, all right, in the A.P ads section, but I was too late for the black paint
> M4 at GBP200, sigh...

Hey Jem - not bad, not bad. My best Leica bargain was a black M2 for USD100
which I picked up in Saigon when the only foreigners in town were the
Russians (known as 'Americans without dollars'!). This sort of bargain
compensates in a wholly irrational way for the excess funds doled out on
non-bargains dontcha reckon?

If I told you the prototype was located in a certain well known university
town not beginning with an 'O' would that be giving too much away???

Rs

Adrian
- --
Adrian Bradshaw