Subject: [Leica] Leader rip-off
From: "Steve Patriquen" <patriquen@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:13:40 -0000

Another technique that prevents you from inadvertently re-exposing a roll is
to simply fold back the leader on itself and crease it. It can be done
easily with one hand after a bit of practice. It would be extremely unlikely
for this to happen any other way, so you can even sift though a dozen mixed
rolls in the bottom of your bag and pick out the exposed ones. OTOH, it's no
big deal to take ten seconds to fish the leaders out before processing,
either.

Steve Patriquen
London