Subject: [Leica] pre-sale 24
From: "Steve Patriquen" <patriquen@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:21:03 -0000

In order to meet the Friday requirement for sale postings, I am making this
post a bit prematurely.

I recently purchased a black 24mm f2.8 asph M lens as a demo from a London
Leica dealer.

I didn't care for it, so I sold it to a "real" photographer friend in
Canada. He added the Voigtlander 25mm viewer to the package.

Now he has decided it's not for him, either. I am assuming it is in Mint
condition, but I am not certain. Please check with him directly. I am not
posting a price, but it should be attractive.

Anyone interested can contact him at xela@nbnet.nb.ca His home page is at
http://homepage.mac.com/brian_atkinson

He is located in eastern Canada, very close to the Maine border, so this may
be more interesting for the Canadian or New England LUGgers.

Steve Patriquen
London