Subject: [Leica] Free stuff Friday
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:08:26 -0700

I just purchased a Visoflex II bayonet mount. Included was a black plastic
extension nub for the release lever screw. It took a bit of digging but this
plastic nub is for the screw mount version; if you use it on the smaller
IIIf and older bodies (you remove it to use the Visoflex II on the taller
I/II/IIIG cameras). If anyone would like it, send me your address and it is
yours.

Cheers,

John Collier

I have a few other things to give away but I have been unable to come up
with another horrendous contest idea.....1000 words on DOF or the aesthetic
differences between black and chrome cameras? I will let you know when I
come up something truly B.D. alarming.