Subject: RE: [Leica] Free stuff Friday
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 10:59:38 -0000

John,
If this hasn't gone, I guess I could really use it.
In fact this morning I could have used it!
Trying out my 'new' 135/2.8, I decided to see what it would be like close
up and so dug out my trusty Viso 3.
Now this will work, just, with my M6, especially handheld, but with the M3
I was using it was impossible to use a cable release for close ups...
The reason being that when I acquired my M5 (many moons ago, and which was
eventually stolen) I had my Viso converted to M5 use, i.e., it had a
different arm installed. The net result is that the present arm is too
short when used on other Leica-Ms...

best regards,
No worries if its gone already.
Jem