Subject: [Leica] (Leica) Mr. Tom's PAWs - Week 8
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:39:57 -0800

Another week, and another batch of pictures. You'll note that the subject
for this weeks PAW is the same as one of my earlier efforts. I took my
daughter to her gymnastics class again since my wife was busy. Not content
to just sit and watch or read a book, I invariably end up taking a camera or
two and shooting candids of some of the parents and kids.

Any and all comments welcome.

PAW 2001
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293118291

Retroactive PAW 2000