Subject: [Leica] re: Tri-X
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:32:31 -0500

Phil Sudberry wrote....

"Confused here---I have not been following photography closely, obviously.
Has Kodak Tri-x (125 asa) been discontinued or name changed or.......?
I don't see it in shops anymore and one mail order outfit (cameraworld)
yesterday said they don't carry it. Is T-max a new version or has Tri-X been
renamed?"

Phil you must mean Kodak's old Super XX which was 125asa in its time. It was
eventually replaced by Tri-X Pan (originally 200asa, then changed to
400asa).
All this happened in 1954.
Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.