Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tri-X
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 08:57:06 -0400

on 4/9/01 2:58 AM, Douglas Cooper at douglas@dysmedia.com wrote:

> I'm a fiend for incident metering (or spot, except that I don't
> own a good spot meter at the moment);

I don't own a 'good' spotmeter but I do own an ancient Soligor which I
picked up for next to nothing. Supposedly these are supposed to have
non-linearities (ie if you calibrate at one luminance it's off down the
scale) but I couldn't find any. Works just beautifully and a big plus it has
a rotating scale which you can stick a zone chart to.

The other spotmeter I own is in the Canon T90 and almost worth the price of
the body on its own.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com