Subject: Re: [Leica] Nothing better to do.........
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:42:32 -0800

Guy wrote:
Actually, I think that Dez Cadena was the singer on that number (if I'm not
mistaken, it's from the first record and Henry only came along later - but
I could be mistaken about this).

The song appears on the album 'Damaged' (SST 007) which was Henry's first
album with Black Flag. For those that are unfortunate eneough to not have
this classic tune on vinyl or cd, you can download an MP3 from the SST
website.

http://www.sstsuperstore.com/albums.asp?Item=2000137

Tom Finnegan
Seattle