Subject: [Leica] (Leica) Mr. Tom's PAW's - Week 9
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:42:12 -0800

As I was just finishing loading my pictures to the web I could feel the
building start to shake. Since the building I work in is adjacent to some
railroad tracks, it is not unusual for the building to shake a bit as a big
freight train rumbles by. This time, however, there was no deafening roar of
a train. Things progressed pretty quickly from a slight shaking to a bit of
a roller-coaster ride. I guess earthquakes and volcanoes are just a few of
the things that make life interesting on the Pacific Rim. Did any Portland
or B.C. LUGGERs feel that. What camera, lens and film combination do LUGGERs
recommend for using during the middle of an earthquake?

This weeks pictures show some of the same themes as earlier pictures, but
they're all new shots I swear. Any and all comments are encouraged.

2001 PAW
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293118291

Retroactive 2000 PAW
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293118247