Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: felt lips and loading reels
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 14:38:35 -0700

To Everyone,

The correct way to deal with exposed film is to wind the leader all the way
in and when you get home, throw it all away. This is the only way to avoid
scratches, unfortunate compositions, poor exposures, reality and ridiculous
threads on the Leica Users. I have been using this technique for 80 years
and not one disappointment yet! I have just begun to experiment with a new
filmless cartridge that could lower my film cost significantly.

I will keep you posted,

John Collier