Subject: Re: [Leica] Free stuff Friday
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 14:53:15 -0700

It is already gone Jem. The Visoflex III release lever adjustment screw is
not threaded like the one on the Visoflex II is. It is hollow though and I
think a quick trip to the old hardware store should turn up something that
would do the trick. Perhaps a piece of coated electrical wire would be the
right diameter?

Good luck,

John Collier