Subject: RE: [Leica] Lense testing...
From: "Peter Choy" <pmcchoy@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:09:34 -0800

Mark,

You should try reading that cr@p more often.   If you look a
little further in the Noctilux instructions, Leica says not to remove
the lens cap from the Noctilux too suddenly upon entering a darkened
room, or else it will gather in all the available light and make the place
dark as hell.  This has been subject to rigorous scientific testing
by real experts.  Hope this helps.

Peter.

NO, NO REGRETS