Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL suitability for Macro Photography
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:18:42 -0800 (PST)

Tony,

The SL is an excellent camera for this purpose, when
combined with the 60mm Macro Elmarit. This lens gives
you 1:2 magnification, and you can get to 1:1 with a
macro adaptor (I cannot remember the Leica code at the
moment). The only issue is if you want to use the
superb 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit. This lens is normally
only available in a ROM version and thus unusable on
the SL, although I believe that you can have it
converted to 3 cams.

Nathan

- --- Tony Salce <NadinaTony@bigpond.com> wrote: > Is
the Leicaflex SL a good camera to use for