Subject: Re: [Leica] Vespa shots
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 05:13:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mark,

Thanks for looking. Scooters are hugely popular here
in Switzerland (as well as in Italy, of course, and
some other countries). I have never ridden one,
preferring regular motorcycles instead, but I find the
classic Vespas quite fascinating, especially when
people customize them as the owner of this one did.

Cool poster for your exhibition. Do you have any of
the pictures online, or have they been published
somewhere?

Kind regards,
Nathan

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/Schooter%2520Poster%2520Bob.jpg