Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux (from Canada or Germany?)
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:08:17 +0800

Horace,

All the Noctilux, up to the ones I received two weeks ago, are still
Canadian, although they all had the Leica Solms issued 'Test Certificate'.
I have never seen a German Noctilux.  Has any LUGgers?

Cheers,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux (from Canada or Germany?))