Subject: RE: [Leica] Bessa-M???
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:56:02 -0000

Rusty,
I spoke with the UK Voigtlander rep. yesterday at 'Focus', the UK's equivalent to Photokina/PMA.
He told me that the release of the Bessa 2 is embargoed (oops! what am I saying this for?) until the 15th of March.
"Beware the Ides of March" (Julius Ceaser - -Shakespear)
The UK magazine 'Amateur Photographer' is going to run a feature on the new camera printed on the 17th.
It is expected to have an M-mount.
There is also another fascinating development in the wings that is closer to our heart than I feel I should reveal just yet...
Jem