Subject: RE: [Leica] Bessa-M???
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:43:01 -0000

A used CLE might appeal to the adventurous who are prepared to look further
than their local (new) photostore.
More conservative customers may well prefer to purchase something with a
warranty, and a box, etc.
But I agree too. Price is certainly important. I have no idea about the
r/f's baselength but I would be surprised if it is different to the current
camera.
Jem