Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The behavior of Messrs. Jim Brick and Austin Franklin
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:41:38 -0800

Hello Mark:

If members take issue with each other, we can ignore it.  If they
personalize, we can ignore it.

We should read and digest that which is useful and use the delete key on the
rest.   Matters between two members are just that.  Let's not let it become
an issue for the rest of us.

It is fair to criticize or, better, to refute assertions.   It is not good
form to attack anyone or belittle their behavior.   For others, their
behavior speaks for itself without the need of additional comment.

Roland Smith