Subject: Re: [Leica] Vespa shots
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:27:13 -0800

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Thanks for looking. Scooters are hugely popular here
> in Switzerland (as well as in Italy, of course, and
> some other countries). I have never ridden one,
> preferring regular motorcycles instead, but I find the
> classic Vespas quite fascinating, especially when
> people customize them as the owner of this one did.
>
> Cool poster for your exhibition. Do you have any of
> the pictures online, or have they been published
> somewhere?
>
> Kind regards,
> Nathan

I have a few already scanned and could throw them up if there is some hankering.
My whole website is going up tonight.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

My web "real" folder soon to be website
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

Soon to be absorbed Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Vespa shots)