Subject: [Leica] Michael Darnton
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 10:28:43 -0800

I apologize to you Michael.

I picked up that portion of your post from someone else's post (note the
double >> ) who was saying, basically the same thing. I was concurring but
broadening the scope as the other person(s) was/were talking more about UV
filters if I remember correctly. I was simply talking about the whole chain
of detrimental practices that obfuscate reasons for buying Leica precision.

So no, I really did not read your post. It was long gone from my inbox.
There is simply too much chatter to keep very long. I picked up what I saw
and read, as I already said, from another post. That's all there was.

Perhaps you should find and read the other post(s) and say the same thing
to him/her/them.

Again, my apologies for using that piece of your post.

Jim